Letter of application

jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

Dear Sir



I would like to apply for the job of Camp Helper. I saw the a advertisement this month and I need to know how it's to issue of Recruitment International.

I always like working with children but it's more comfortable to myself work in swimming pool attendant, I worked once in a hotel where I did intensive course and I worked there like 3 years, later I went to live another place and I haven't found job yet.

I would like to know if the job it's a good pay and what condition I have to work.

I feel with energy and exciting with this new job and more than job it's a new experience for me, I think that I will be a positive contribution to the camp.

I am available for a interview at anytime ans look forward to hearing from you soon.

yours faithfully
faco

0 comentarios: